Access resources to help your practice get started and effectively utilize telemedicine technologies.
Teleneurology is a rapidly evolving practice that employs technology to improve access to neurologic care.
The ongoing efforts of the AAN Telemedicine Work Group currently are focused on providing information and resources and outlining reimbursement strategies to help neurologists adopt this novel technology in practice.
- Teleneurology Applications: Report of the Telemedicine Work Group of the American Academy of Neurology
- Telemedicine and Neurology Practice-How to Minimize the Risks
- The American Telemedicine Association
Coverage and Reimbursement Resources
- State-by-State Coverage for Telehealth Services
- Medicare Telehealth Reimbursement Checklist - Professional Fee (Updated 01/22/2013)
- Medicare Telehealth Reimbursement Checklist - Originating Site Facility Fee (Updated 01/22/2013)
- The AAN Legislative Position Statement on Telemedicine